Wednesday 6 September 2017

Evaluating Game Platform


I am evaluating the game 'Journey' from the trailer we watched. I would say the game is presented in a thoughtful and emotional way with the music they used, I think they graphics were good quality. I liked the main character in this game, this game was described as the 'best game in 2012' I think this    game would be really enjoyable to play 








The Game I am evaluating is called 'Never Alone' was made in Alaska and was made for the troubled kids that were living there and the community was connecting enough with the kids and social media was being very negative towards them the made the game for the kids to interact with and raised the kids school attendance lifted from 54% to 91%. this game looks very entertaining was was said to be very realistic and challenging. And I definitely think our community is capable enough to design a game like this.  

1 comment:

  1. Hannah, keep posting! Not a lot of activity in here.

    ReplyDelete