Thursday 10 May 2018

English Term 1 - 10EV

In term 1 we focused on 'Making a difference'. We were put into groups of 4 or 5 and had to design a poster around making a difference it had to be connected to grey high and have a paragraph explaining it, In my group was Samara, Aedan, Aaron and Me. Throughout the year we have also being doing the big question and the success ticket. At the start of the lesson we do the big question, we write something different everyday, we get 10 minutes to write as much as we can and edit it then we submit it and at the end of the lesson we do the success ticket where we pretty much summarise the lesson usually we write about what went well for us and what didn't. Throughout term 1 I have learnt how to correctly use punctuation and I have also learnt how to write more than I usually would, like at the start of the year I would write for about 5 minutes then stop but now I write for the full 10 minutes. In term 2 I want to improve on all of my writing and reading skills I also want to continue to learn about punctuation and grammar.

No comments:

Post a Comment